Tuesday, April 29, 2003

 
8/21/01

9:50am
what a dream last night, she was so perfect. i know it was a dream because one of two things.....1. noone is that perfect 2.anyone even close to that would stay away from me.

11:00am
the worst thing is not n
knowing how to talk to someone.

11:29am
something is terribly wrong today. i have no idea what it is.

11:52am.
i cant think straight.my mnid keeps wandering and i have slight headache developing behind my left eye.my everyday work seems so complicated right now.......god this sucks.

1:53pm
ok. i havent heard from them concerning food...that pisses me off.
im letting you guys come to my families cabin.......cooperate with me!!!!!

3:25pm
the afternoons go so much quicker.
its funny how much someone wants you back when you are not around. i dont know how to tell her i cant do it. but she's cleaning up, so i gotta be nice to her, for her sake.

3:29pm
man the things i gotta do this week, in prep for the weekend.

5:32pm
i just found out a girl that i knew from a few years ago( that i sorta had a slight crush on)
was stabbed to death last night by her boyfriend. life is just too unbelievable

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?