Tuesday, April 29, 2003

 
8/22/01

9:02am
im not too sure what to do. should i take the risk and rent or stay at home for another 1or 2 and buy. god i dont wanna stay there....i get so frustrated there.

9:53am
you never realize how much you would like to say hi to someone until they are gone.

10:36am
i sorry that i didnt make it to see you candy. i really am. that was really wrong of me.......i realize that i miss you now that your gone.

11:54am
do you think anyone would mind if i was to scream

1:24pm
ok a litle more relaxed now

2:52pm
ok now im in a good mood.
i got to help Carey.God is she adorable. I just want one shot to sweep her off her feet. And if i cant then I will be over her. I just wanna know. Her eyes are incredable. is one shot too much to ask? the last person to make me this way was Cuyler. DAMN!

3:40pm
i have alot to do tonight plus i wanna do some work. first comes the trip though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?